Applications are open for 2019 AWIS Scholarships!
Award: Scholarship amounts range from $1000 – $5000.
Deadline: Friday March 1st, 2019.
Eligibility: Open to women who will be juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in the state of Washington in the Fall of 2019. Applicants must have a declared major in the sciences, engineering or mathematics, and must have a United States issued social security number.
Winners generally have exemplary grades, outstanding letters of recommendation, financial need, a record of community service, and a strong interest in pursuing a career in the sciences, engineering or mathematics.
Number Awarded: 4-8 scholarships per year (usually 30 – 40 applicants)
The application requires:
• a completed application form
• an unofficial transcript of studies and community service
• an essay response
• 2 letters of recommendation
You may submit your application either by
• including all the required documents in an email to the Scholarship Committee
• OR by filling out the application as an online form and uploading all required documents within it. We recommend that you go through the downloadable form to prepare the required information before beginning the online form.
For more information contact the AWIS Scholarship Committee at email@example.com or visit our page