iUrban Teen Scholarship
This iUrban Teen scholarship is for the benefit of selected young people who have been accepted to, or who are enrolled in good standing in, an accredited two or four-year degree or technical/career program. Since launching our scholarship program in 2016, we have been honored to award 10 scholarships to high school graduates, totaling $21,000.
Portland Metro: Five awards in the amount of $2,000 per student will be made to selected students.
Puget Sound: Four awards in the amount of $1,000 per student will be made to selected students.
Applications are due by Friday, May 1, 2020.
Award winners will be announced no later than Friday, May 15, 2020.
Applicant eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- Applicant is a resident of Clark (WA), Cowlitz (WA), Skamania (WA), Multnomah (OR), Washington (OR), Clackamas (OR), King (WA), Pierce (WA) and Snohomish (WA) Counties.
- Preference given to current or past participants in an iUrban Teen program.
- Applicant has been accepted to, or is enrolled in good standing in, an accredited two or four-year degree or technical/career program.
- Preference given to first-time applicants having graduated high school (or received GED) in the most recent school year. Applications will be considered from higher level students, including repeat applicants or previous recipients, who are otherwise eligible.
- Preference given to applicants who participated in free and reduced lunch program during high school.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically via the digital form linked in the next section.
Questions and inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically via this online form. The deadline to apply is Friday, May 1, 2020.
To know what information is required to complete the application, you can download a PDF version of the application.
As a reminder, the PDF version of the application is for reference only. Applicants must complete and submit their application online via the online form.
Call to the community:
Consider supporting our fund with your generous donation. Please click on the Donate button below to make your tax-deductible donation.