iUrban Teen Scholarship – Deadline Extended to May 26, 2023- Apply today
This iUrban Teen scholarship is for the benefit of selected young people who have been accepted to, or who are enrolled in good standing in, an accredited two or four-year degree or technical/career program. Since launching our scholarship program in 2016, we have been honored to award over 42 scholarships to high school graduates, totaling over $86,000.
Portland Metro: Two awards in the amount of $2,000 per student will be made to selected students.
Puget Sound: Two awards in the amount of $2,000 per student will be made to selected students.
Seattle Veterinary Associates will sponsor two $2,000 scholarships for students pursuing careers as Veterinary Technicians or Assistants. Learn more about the organization by click here -> SVA
National Applications – This year we are also accepting applications for students outside of the Pacific NW. We are offering one $1,000 scholarship for a graduating senior.
Applications are due by Friday, May 26, 2023.
Award winners will be announced no later than Friday, June 2, 2023.
Applicant eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- The applicant is a resident of Oregon or Washington State for Pacific NW Scholarships. National scholarships are open to students throughout the United States
- Preference is given to current or past participants in an iUrban Teen program.
- The applicant has been accepted to or is enrolled in good standing in, an accredited two or four-year degree or technical/career program.
- Preference is given to first-time applicants having graduated high school (or received GED) in the most recent school year. Applications will be considered from higher-level students, including repeat applicants or previous recipients, who are otherwise eligible.
- Preference is given to applicants who participated in the free and reduced lunch program during high school.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically via the digital form linked in the next section.
Questions and inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
Applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically via this online form. The deadline to apply is May 26, 2023.
Applicants must complete and submit their application online. Before starting the online application, students should read the following instructions and all necessary information to complete the application. You may want to print this out to help in organizing your information. Click here for the application
If you are unclear on anything please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your questions answered.
Call to the community:
Consider supporting our fund with your generous donation. Please click on the Donate button below to make your tax-deductible donation.